Bangkok RHVAC 2022 07-10 SEP 2022 / For Visitor / Map & Transportation
Map & Transportation
The centre is accessible via 3 entrances : 1st and 2nd are along Bangna-Trad Road (km.1) and the 3rd entrance is along “Sukhumvit Road via expressway.a
By BTS (Skytrain)
Bang Na Station (Exit 1)
- A shutter service that transports passengers from the Sukhumvit road entrance to exhibition halls is also available for all events held at BITEC.
- 15 minutes drive from the Suvarnabhumi International airport
- Directly linked by the expressway to Centre Business District (10 km.)
- Links the Outer Ring Road to extended every other part of Bangkok to avoid traffic jam in rush hours, which away from BITEC 7 km.
- Entrance 1 and 2 can be reached by bus: Number 38, 46, 46A, 48, 132, 133, 139, 180, 552, 552A which arrived along Bangna-Trad Road (km.1)
- Entrance 3 can be reached by bus: number 2, 23, 45, 102, 116, 142, 507, 508, 511, 513, 536, 544, 552A which arrived along Sukumvit Road.
- For your convenience and comfort, Taxi service will be available for your pre-bookings at Business Centre. The Taxi stand is also available by drop off area in front of EH 103.